Moringa Leaves Tea Cut, Fresh Cut, Wild Harvested by Hand, SLOW DRIED UNDER SHADE (5 oz) - Premium
Moringa (Moringa oleifera) is a MULTIPURPOSE herb that is a nutritional powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Moringa is rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, B6, B2. Moringa also contains a potent mixture of the antioxidants quercetin, kaempferol, rhamnetin, chlorogenic acid and various polyphenols. Also contained in the leaves of Moringa is the compound niaziminin.
100% Organic Natural Moringa Oleifera the Highest Quality Available!
Uses for Moringa Oleifera:
- Natural Multi-Vitamin, in capsule form or to mix with juice
- Flavoring in meals
- Salad dressings
Moringa Oleifera Benefits:
- Promotes normal digestion
- Known for detoxification of liver & other organs
- Steady energy boost, without sugar or caffeine surge and crash
- Nutrient rich vitamins and minerals for hair, skin & nails
- Promotes mental & emotional clarity
- Eliminates "water weight"
Moringa Oleifera Tid-Bits:
Moringa is named the Miracle tree due to its health advantages. Gram for Gram, the Moringa leaves contain:
- o 7x the quantity of vitamin C as oranges
- o 3x the potassium as bananas
- o 4x the vitamin A as carrots
- o 2x the proteins
- o 4x the calcium mineral as milk
- o 90+ Nutrients for the body
6000mg = 3 TSP/day x 30 days = 30 TBSP = 16oz or 1lb. per month
3000mg = 1.5 TSP/day x 30 days = 15 TBSP = 8oz or 1/2lb. per month
1500mg = 3/4 TSP/day x 30 days = 7.5 TBSP = 4oz or 1/4lb. per month
1000mg = 1/2 TSP/day x 30 days = 5 TBSP = 2.5oz per month
Start with ½ TSP a day up to 4 TBSP a day or more
Increase dose incrementally over a week to two-week period, to avoid nausea. Speak with a physician for specific usage as needed.
Other Names for Moringa Oleifera: - Horseradish Tree - Drumstick Tree - Marango - Mlonge - Mulangay - Malungay - Malunggay - Saijhan - Shevaga - Sajna - Kamungay - Mother’s Best Friend
***Great for Vegetarian and Vegan Diets - High in Iron and Amino Acids***
All Natural Ingredients
Moringa oleifera Powder
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.