Moringa Leaf Powder, Wild Harvested and Slow Dried Under Shade (6 oz) - Premium
Moringa (Moringa oleifera) is a MULTIPURPOSE herb that is a nutritional powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Moringa is rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, B6, B2. Moringa also contains a potent mixture of the antioxidants quercetin, kaempferol, rhamnetin, chlorogenic acid and various polyphenols. Also contained in the leaves of Moringa is the compound niaziminin.
100% Organic Natural Moringa Oleifera the Highest Quality Available! Pets love it!
Uses for Moringa Oleifera:
- Natural Multi-Vitamin, in capsule form or to mix with juice
- Flavoring in meals
- Salad dressings
Moringa Oleifera Benefits:
- Promotes normal digestion
- Known for detoxification of liver & other organs
- Steady energy boost, without sugar or caffeine surge and crash
- Nutrient rich vitamins and minerals for hair, skin & nails
- Promotes mental & emotional clarity
- Eliminates "water weight"
Moringa Oleifera Tid-Bits:
Moringa is named the Miracle tree due to its health advantages. Gram for Gram, the Moringa leaves contain:
- o 7x the quantity of vitamin C as oranges
- o 3x the potassium as bananas
- o 4x the vitamin A as carrots
- o 2x the proteins
- o 4x the calcium mineral as milk
- o 90+ Nutrients for the body
6000mg = 3 TSP/day x 30 days = 30 TBSP = 16oz or 1lb. per month
3000mg = 1.5 TSP/day x 30 days = 15 TBSP = 8oz or 1/2lb. per month
1500mg = 3/4 TSP/day x 30 days = 7.5 TBSP = 4oz or 1/4lb. per month
1000mg = 1/2 TSP/day x 30 days = 5 TBSP = 2.5oz per month
Start with ½ TSP a day up to 4 TBSP a day or more
Increase dose incrementally over a week to two-week period, to avoid nausea. Speak with a physician for specific usage as needed.
Other Names for Moringa Oleifera: - Horseradish Tree - Drumstick Tree - Marango - Mlonge - Mulangay - Malungay - Malunggay - Saijhan - Shevaga - Sajna - Kamungay - Mother’s Best Friend
***Great for Vegetarian and Vegan Diets - High in Iron and Amino Acids***
All Natural Ingredients
Moringa oleifera Powder
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Benefits and Uses of Moringa Oleifera
GOING FOR THE ZEST!
I add Moringa powder to my smoothies and sprinkle it on my puppies food. What a great natural energy producer loaded with benefits.