Benefits of Neem Tea
The Neem Queen on Jul 22nd 2022
If you are looking to learn about the benefits of Neem and how Neem can improve your health, you've come to the right place. For thousands of years, neem has been used to help aide in healing a variety of skin conditions and ailments. Neem is the best natural medicine available. It can take care of things from skin disorders to health problems. Below is a list of some of the benefits of Neem but don't take our word for it, check out some Neem Testimonials from our customers.
- Oral Hygiene- If you are suffering from gum disease or halitosis, bad breath, then you have to start drinking neem tea every day. Again, it contains powerful antibacterial agents that are going to get rid of the bacteria causing halitosis and gum disease in the first place, not only that, but neem tea also contains very powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that are going to soothe pain in your gum.
- Birth control (It is said to lower sperm count in men and weaken the uterine lining in women.)
- Blood purification- Neem leaf and Neem bark are taken internally and supply over 17 active chemical compounds that help rid the blood of impurities. A 60% (or more) ethanol-based extract is able to concentrate these beneﬁcial compounds into a super-concentrated liquid, making it the preferred method of introducing Neem into the blood stream. For long term health maintenance, Neem leaf capsules are taken daily and keep the Neem circulating in your system. Neem bark extract also contains high levels of antioxidants
- Cancer (In-vitro tests are promising, but additional research is needed to validate neem's efficacy in fighting cancer.)
- Coughs, colds, allergies, flu and other upper-respiratory ailments
- Improves Gastrointestinal health, particularly with regard to nausea, vomiting and abdominal pains associated with infection. If you are suffering from parasites, diarrhea, constipation,, heart burns, indigestion, gas, ulcers, pain and inflammations in your stomach and intestines, then you should start brewing neem tea daily.
- Inflammation (Neem is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.) Not only that, but neem tea also contains many anti-inflammatory properties that are going to soothe your intestines, ulcers, and even heal your stomach inner walls.
- Liver disorders (Neem is said to be a liver tonic herb.)
- Overall detoxification
- Parasite elimination (particularly for intestinal parasites, pinworms, roundworms and tapeworms)
- Skin beautification, such as glowing skin and prevention / treatment of occasional breakouts
- Calming and reduces stress
- Caffeine Free
- Decreases ageing symptoms
- Decreases risk of heart disease